Sunday, July 11, 2004

Yo

This weekend has been pretty eventful. Friday I went to pizza with Sammy and her family and her parents' friends. Yea, not that exciting and the pizza sucked (Lamp Post). Then we wanted to go see Dodgeball or Anchorman maybe, either one was good, but no, no showtimes when we want to see it. Ghey. And I didn't want to stay out too late because I had to get up at 5 am the next day to go to my team's garage sale. Yea, so then we went back to her house and watched Big Fish. It was good, but sad, so sad. And Billy Crudup looked cute! Hehe...

So Saturday I had to get up at the butt-crack of dawn to go to the garage sale. I guess we made a little more than $300. That's good. It can pay for a tournament. So that was okay, I wasn't really feeling good when I was there. But yea...Then we had practice from 12-4. Ugh it was HOT! Oh well, it was kinda fun. There was this new girl "trying out" but she wasn't that good and she was "hurt" so whatever. Um yea, then my mom had to be retarded and fall into a ditch/trench. I told her to go around, but no, let's slip and fall into this water filled trench. Not very fun. So later that night I went to Irvine by myself to my Chinese grandma's for dinner. It was fun. My cousins wanted me to go. So we had a nice time.

Then today I had games like all day. It was a "mini-tournament" we ended up getting second place. Not bad. Then this week my team's in some Junior Olympic tournament dealy so we have games on Wednesday and stuff. So yea. Well I'll see you guys sometime.

Ciao