Thursday, December 30, 2004

Today

So got up. I actually got up. Well there was a reason. Pam needed a ride to work. It wasn't bad though cuz I was checkin' for the Kareoke Rev. mic. But no luck. Funny though, when I was leaving I was walking to my car from my house and as soon as I got in the car it started to pour. But then it cleared up. Then all day it was rainy sunny rainy sunny. Bleh. Then I actually worked on my artbook. I'm going to go work on that now. I know I'm lame, but I seriously need to get it done or I'm in barney. Then around 4:30 pm left to pick up Sammy so we could go see Closer with our otros amigos. That movie is great. G-R-E-A-T! Hah. Yea, and Jude Law is hot, so that's a bonus. Uhh, yea, then after that we went to Rocky's for pizza. It was ok. The experience, not the pizza. So, yea. Totally other stuff, but I don't want to think about yesterday. Bollocks.