Sunday, September 04, 2005

Hey Hey Hey

Sooo, what's going on with everyone? Ugh, my stupid finger still hurts...damn it. Anyway, my radio show is going to be on Sunday nights at 10. For all you people in the west, that's 8 pm your time. So be sure to listen in, www.hendrix.edu/khdx. Okie. Well, this weekend has been pretty exciting. Not. I had to do work study yesterday, and I might do the same today. See, I work for my coach, and she was the game administrator for the soccer game. So these other girls, Lauren, Heather, and I, had to be the ball girls. That means whenever a ball would go out of bounds we had to get it for them. Lame. It was hot and sunny, and it's even hotter today. I hope that we really don't have to work today. It's a possibility, but I bet we'll have to because that's the way life goes. Boo. Anyway, other than that life is good. We went to this Mexican place for dinner last night. It was pretty good, it was called "Los Amigos." Anyway, driving around here is weird, well, I'm not the one driving, but it's weird. Sooo, I hope you guys are having a nice 3 day weekend. Good luck to everyone starting school this week. Blah.