Friday, January 03, 2003

[-Why? and I hate this-]

Why do people never want to listen to me when I have something good to say? Why doesn't anyone allow me to show my talent when they have none? These are not things that have happened today, but I was just thinking about those times when others put you down. I don't know. I never get to say something good when the time is right. Someone always takes the spotlight.

I hate hs ball. (Sorry, that would be high school). Our dumbass coach from last year quit. Which was semi-OK. But now we have this new coach, who is pretty young I guess. But older than the last one. Um, but she's only coached for a year from what I understand. We're going to have to start conditioning when we get back. Gosh, sophmore year is like the worst year. I don't know. Things just "aren't right." I don't know...But when the time comes, I'm going to have to switch times with Greg, which I don't want to do because I've been going on Tuesday since Mark. Man...this is making me even more sad/melancholy. I don't know. I need some good country blues tunes. "I've been living a new way, of my life now that she's gone." "Just because I asked a friend about her, just because I spoke her name some where, just because I saw her then went all to pieces, she thinks I still care." "I'm so lonesome I could cry." ...and more...((sara's honky tonk country blues) but it's more of a happy song, maybe if I slowed it down)). I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know why I'm sad. Well, it's partial sadness. Um. Ok. Talk to you all later.