Friday, March 28, 2003

[-Hey Friends!-]

Apparently I wrote when I thought I didn't anyways here's the sum up:
3/17- Crappy day. Started to get sick. Um, it was St. Patricks day though, so that was cool (?) [hehe]. Um got my surgery (which is healing up pretty nicely right now).
3/18- It was my mom's birthday. Um, I don't remember what happened though. Nothing exciting. Oh yea! Guitar was fun (as per usual). Ok, I go there and he doesn't have a student. So I'm just waiting there like a fool, and I know he can her me talking to Kelly. Stupid bastard, then he says "You're late" wtf? Uh, No. Whatever, so I work on some stuff from the book. Nothing to difficult really. He said "I'm sick" and I say "Yea, me too!" Ahaha, I'm such a loser, but I'm cool. I don't really remember since it's been 2 weeks (damn I'm a loser! Nag me to write dudes!)
3/19- Ok. Found out that Beach got sent to juvey (or juv-ie, juvy...eh- I don't know) for possession of marijauna. Damn, luckily he straightened himself out. I think he's a cool dude, sorta reminds me of my uncles.
3/20- Away game @ Corona. We lost. I got to DH. Oh joy. Ok dude, it's cool and all, but I'm better than Stadolka. Damn! Um...Yea! We had a hair braiding party at lunch! It was fun. Well, I thought it was fun. Then I thought about how Greg needs to teach me surf songs. Muahaha, Yes!! Yea, I saw Emily A. and Sara, and Pam! It was fun! Yay!! We read the Bible in class and tomorrow, I didn't really read it. Not that it's against my religion or anything, I just didn't read. Oh yea, and poor Roy. He got staples in his head because he cut his head open on this guy's goggles. Aww...
3/21- It was Mrs. Yamano-Gray's birthday. How exciting. Started listening to America some more. We took our team pictures. How exciting--in front of Juniors '65 Bel Air (good car? si o no? I'm not sure, I'm not really a car person). Here's that friday five:
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?
TS. aka # 1. He's so cool, well I think he's so cool. Or anyone on the list
2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
Past. Well, it would be the 20th century, but that's because it had the greatest deacdes and so many cool technological advancements came, ect.
3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
Some other state in the US. Maybe England...
4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
Indiana Jones! Don't you think that would be so cool? Or James Bond, yeah...James Bond...
5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?Joan Jett? Ok, I really don't know.
3/22- My dad's bithday. I'm feeling more sick. And tired. Try to go get my contacts, but it's not working out. Had some scrimmages. Played the 2nd game. Frickin' A. Um, then went to go community service @ Albertsons. How exciting. Ok, I was supposed to watch the 'bounce house' and it like fell over twice when I was there. Ok, yea, that's real safe. Then I went to Sammy's house. Probably shouldn't have gone. I was feeling like shit. And Sara S. and Emily came to visit me and I wasn't home.
3/23- Sunday. Went to the Orange County swap meet. Finally got my red high-top Converse. And I also got some cool new Etnies. Oh ya, and I got some cheap sun-glasses for when I get my contacts so I'll be stylin'. Hehe.
3/24- Stayed home from school 'cuz I was sick. Pretty boring day. Slept. Saw 2 movies with TS! Oh yea, I had to go to the frickin' orthodontist. Damn, my mouth still hurts a little bit. They repostitioned one bracket and put this weird thing on the tooth that Dr. Kilcut (killing with the cutting) exposed. So then they tied that down to pull it out. Ouchies... Apparently Var. had to run 40 sprints and do all this other running. And Cassy goes down to JV.
3/25- This past Tuesday- Guitar was fun! Learned Black Dog. Totally awesome. He asked me if I practiced, and earlier that day Bob and I were talking anout how we didn't have a lot of time to practice. Dude, he so likes me better than Bob. Muahaha, that's because I'm cool, and like the same kind of music. We have that weird bond. No, seriously, it's weird. I've never known someone who likes the same kind of music I do. Very cool. Yea, he asked if I had this song and I'm not sure, but I guess I don't have it. He said I could probably download it from Kaza. Then I started laughing at him because it's Kazaa. Ok everyone, there's 2 As at the end, thus making it a long A sound. kuh-zah. Thank you. So maybe now he knows. Yea, he's cool. It's just that I need to make the connections to the songs with the scales. I'm almost there, but I'm not...ERr I need more time to practice! Oh yes, earlier that day I met with Ms. Linville and we set up my IB classes. She commented on my FORTITUDE. Ahh, yes. That is totally my word. Thank you all. Yep, and Roy made up the mental millionaire, who is Natalie. We had a game against La Sierra. We won. Yay. I didn't play though, because I wasn't there.
3/26- Ruben on Americal Idol ruined Sweet Home Alabama. Remind me never to state my opinion in Spanish because Mrs. Myerly will go "blah blah" on me. FRICKIN' A!!! It was D-day for the young IB-ers. Dude, they all suck. They don't want to answer my questions. Jerks. But I saw some people I know. So coolness. Ok. My coach talked to me and kept telling me all this stuff which made her sound dumb. Ok she said I made a big jump from freshman to varsity. Sure, like I was the worst player on the freshman team last year. Seriously, the only reason I'm not playing is because she's a senior.

I swear. I don't even get a chance to show how good I am. I hate her. She gets so lucky when she fields balls. I seriously do not know why she can't see I'm better. Everyone else and their brother can. I finally got my break today. Well, no balls got hit to me, but hey, I got to play 3 for an inning. That totally changed my attitude and I got a hit. I don't know. It's very discouraging to not be playing when you know you are the better player and everyone else does too. Yep. I talked it up too, like always. Yea, she says I don't talk it up enough. I bet you I do it the most. Fucking bastards. Don't they see? Ok, I think Jr. does but he doesn't really say anything. He and Jay don't even trust Lauren's arm. Damn bitch. It pisses me off. Haha, I keep saying mean things about her and my sister is all paranoid now, but it's not her it's that dumbass. So we played Jarupa Valley and lost. Well, dumbass made like 10 errors. She got the bases loaded then some girl hits it out to left field. Then I got put in the next inning. Then dumbass goes and cries to herself. What do I care? *My best coach ever* says it's a dog eat dog world and her crying like a fuckin baby only helps me more. She knows she's getting lucky by getting playing time. I'm hella betta then that shit. What ever. I wanna leave on a happy note.

Ah yes. On the bus there I put in Lynyrd Skynyrd's Skynyrd's Innyrds. The first song is Sweet Home Alabama. Oh man. I looooove the beginning of that song. It always reminds me of Greg and Mark. Well, Mark first. Aww, I miss that guy. I hope he's doing well in Houston. Smiles...
Here's today's friday five:

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
Um, guitar was fun. Hehe... and RJ. He was really funny this week. Hmm, maybe it's the staples. Ya think?

2. What one person touched your life this week?
Audra LJ. She's so nice to me. Yay! We're friends!

3. How have you helped someone this week?
I tried to comfort them after Manley was an ass. After they didn't get to start they only DHed (like me). Told them how to say Kazaa correctly.

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
My Antigone Book Report. Damn...thank you spark notes.

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
Don't get down. Don't doubt the power of the rabbit's foot. Maybe get a pep talk from *my bestest coach ever*. Call people I want/need to call. Get my homework done on time (I'm getting better at that! Yay!) Just get back to normal and have fun. Dance around my room. PRACTICE MY GUITAR!! HELL YEA!!!!
-friday five-

Did I write enough for you? Well, I wrote enough for me.