Thursday, May 15, 2003

[-It's Finally Over!-]

Yay! High school season is over! w00t! We played Santiago today, they're good I suppose, but we're good too. It's just that we can never get it all together. Oh well. Um, yea, so I'm happy. It's gonna start to suck though because I'll have practice on Wednesday nights. Damn. But other wise it's cool. It was funny on the bus ride though. See, we had this old lady who looked like she came out of the 50's. Well anyway, they were doing what they normally do, you know screw around and be loud, and the lady got soo mad. Haha! So when she said something that just made them want to provoke her even more. Oh, hillarious. Santiago is only up the street from our school. Dude, she sucked. But it was funny. It was sorta sad because it's Lauren and Amanda's last game. I think I'll miss Amanda more. She's funny and nice, and Lauren and I sorta had this competition between us so we were never really "cool" with each other. Our banquet is on the 5th (of June). When school is almost out. Dude, Audra is my friend. She's cool. She said she might go to La Sierra, but probably not. That's because our coach is somewhat of a dimwit. Well, she lied to me (that bastard) and other people. She obviously played favorites, you know. And Audra is a good player, she's not giving her the respect she deserves. So I'd be really sad if she left. I was telling her no. But we'll see. I mean, it's our coach's first year coaching, she didn't do a lot of things right. Oh well, enough of that because IT'S OVER! YAY!

School was allright. We had a math test. I hope I did allright. Yea, I woke up about 2 am and studied. It really helped that the radio station I listen to (Arrow 93.1) was playing good music that actually kept me awake. I got lucky this time. Well, sometimes I plan to get up and I never do. So I think I did pretty well. Let's hope I keep my A- an A- still, or raise it, but I'm not that confident. We'll see tomorrow. Hehe, I got like 12 fortunes today. That's because whenever someone has a fortune cookie I want the fortune (I need all the luck I can get :-) ). And for the Good Earth presentations Adam R. brought fortune cookies. We've been watching this interesting movie in Euro. It's Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna. It's pretty interesting. Dude, I love Erich! Aww man...Though some of the stuff he does is corny I still think it's sweet. Muah!

The Happenings Notebook only has one more page left! Yay! Well, actually there's 2 but on that last page we're going to have our favorite moments from the year. Then I'll bring in the new yellow notebook, which will be Volume II. Allrighhh. I guess that's all.
I have weird dreams. :-)