Thursday, July 31, 2003

[- What's with the weather? -]

Eh, the weather is really weird around here. Tuesday night, I think it was Tuesday night, maybe Monday night, anyway, there was all this thunder and lighting and it rained, but it stopped during the day. I don't know, but it's been really humid around here lately. I went for my run today and it was so humid. I came inside and I was all sweaty. And my mom never likes to turn the air on so I did. She said to me "This heat is just killing me" so I said "Why don't you turn the air on?" "No, I don't wanna" so I said I would. I swear, she doesn't like to turn the air on even when it's like an oven. Whatever.

So I read more of The Things They Carried I have already read it, but I need to refresh my memory. And if you haven't read it, it's a great book. Go check it out. It's by Tim O'Brien. His other books are good too, like Going After Cacciato. Tim O'Brien rules! Yea, then I looked at my friendster today and I have 1047 people in my personal network. All because I added this one guy. And I don't even know this guy. I thought his pic looked cool. That reminds me I have to get a new pic for myself cuz I look RETARDED! Haha, I guess I "look like myself" but the pic is somewhat funny. So I gotta upload a new one. Eh, I guess I'm going to my grandparents house tomorrow. That's going to be sooo exciting. (hint the sarcasm).