Monday, July 12, 2004

It's Hot

Man it's hot outside and inside. Probably hotter inside now though. Eh. Oh well. Let's see I went to Roy's today. It was fun. We watched Monk. That show is the best! Ya, then I had to go to guitar to make up a lesson I missed. But the crazy thing is that I can't make it tomorrow. But today's lesson was an hour instead. Well, it was only supposed to be a 1/2 an hour but the next 2 people didn't show so yea. Fun. Greg tells me that he's going to be playing at some Irish Pub type place. That would be fun. Hopefully I'll be able to see him play cuz normally he plays in bars. And yeah, I'm not old enough. Sooo after that I came home and had dinner. Then I had to work on my softball packet thingy. 22 of them. I'm sending them out tomorrow. I still have more things to send out, but I have to look up more schools. Egh. Yea, then my sister dared me to eat this but I couldn't do it. I ate a lot though. So yea...It's hot.

Oh yea, I got my AP scores today. Here are the results:
APUSH | 4 (surprisingly)
Calculus | 3 (thankfully)
Language/Comp. | 3 (well, we never prepared...thanks mrs. f)
Spanish | 2 (damn...oh well, it's ok, i tried.)