Saturday, August 14, 2004

Dinner

Hey all! Let's see, today I spent most of the day on the comp making Barbara's birthday present. Yep. Anyway, so like 15 of us went to El Torito for dinner. It was fun! I haven't seen a lot of those people since school got out, so it was cool. So we were there for like 2 hours then we left and hung out in the parking lot for like 40 minutes. Half of us still wanted to do something so they were trying to decide. I suggested going to the hospital and stealing the drugs. Haha, it was a joke, don't worry. So yea, no one could decide, then I asked if there was a Coffee Bean around there, and there's one on Hidden Valley near that Kohl's. So we went there and hung out for about an hour. Then I had to take Roy home. Then I came home.

I've been trying to send the pictures I took tonight to my moblog, but my phone is being dumb, so I guess it'll have to wait for tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, I'm going to the library to take down the cut outs from the Summer Reading Program. Then I'm heading to Roy's to watch Kill Bill, (I think). I need to go to the mall though...So we'll see. Bye!