Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Yo

Today sucked. Ok, the library had cool people there, but no one likes to frickin' shelf read. Gah. Why can't we all just sit at the desk! Oh well. It was crap. Sammy's sister, Barbara, this guy Paul, and I were all working there. Yea, it was ok. I guess when I go back on Thursday I get to work with Poonam. That'll be nice. At least this dumb thing is almost over. I got a lot of hours but I still need more. :-(

Dude, I think I'm going to run away from home. Okay, not really, but my parents need to chill out. Gah...ok, that dumb coach from Amherst never called. So then my dad called her today, and so he's mad at me because I didn't call her, but I didn't know that he was going to call her. Gah. I think that he should just do it since it seems like he wants to go the the fucking school. And he just told me he was going to stop pressuring me to do college stuff. What a f-ing liar. ARRRRRRALSGKNA;GADFASLDKFALK! I better fuckin call the coach tomorrow or he'll . GOD DAMMIT!!! I HATE IT ALL! IT'S SO DUMB. DUMB I TELL YOU!