Sunday, August 01, 2004

[ Weekend In Review ]

Let's see, Friday, I got my hair cut. Saturday I had practice. It was allright. Later we went to Irvine to celebrate my uncle's and my cousin's birthday. It was fun. Except that it took us 2 hours to get seated at the restaurant. Ghey. Then on today, my grandparents came over and I didn't even know that they were coming over. So I was woken up and so I was all grouchy and crap. So then my parents get mad at me. Then it lasts all day. They're dumb! But in the mean time, my sister and I go to Irvine to hang with my cousins and see Napoleon Dynomite. It's pretty funny, but it makes you tired cuz they talk so slow. Haha... So then we come home and my parents are acting all smug with me. So then I'm sitting at the dinner table and then my dad is acting all dumb and says I'm mean and he's going to tell my coach I'm not going to nationals. But mind you he doesn't have a mean tone of voice, just condescending. So then a few mintues later when both parents are in the room I say "What? So you're both mad at me? 'Cause I really don't know what's going on." I don't even know what the hell I did. Yea, I was grouchy, okay I'm sorry, I'm not a friggin' morning person. Arg. WHATEVER!!! So since they were acting all stupid I thought to myself "Well, I can play this game too." So I spent most of the night in my room. Erg.

So tomorrow I have my guitar lesson since I'm not going to be here Tuesday through Sunday. My dad and I are going to Western Nationals in Sacramento. How exciting. So yea, they better stop acting dumb. Yea, I better start packing. I also have to clean off my gear. Fun. Well, I'll see you probably in about a week. Peace.