Tuesday, July 27, 2004

| "I have to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time" |

Now that I'm done with my softball packets I feel a lot better. My dad isn't being a jerk anymore, and I'm a lot "cooler" to be around. Anyway. That's good. :-)

So today I had to get up and go volunteer at the library. Whoop de doo. But I did get to go in the back room. Ooo the back room you say? Yes, the back room. Anywho, all I did was hole punch a very small stack of papers and put them into a binder. Yay? After that I came home and my dad told me I had to go the post office. Arg. I hate the post office. Ghey. Well, at least when I have gone there there is no line. Yesss. After that I went to Starbucks for a chai creme. And since I was out, I decided to go over to Sammy's house. Earlier her grandma told me she was home, so I was like "cool." So I hung out there for a while and came back home to practice my guitar. I also saw part of the show Crossballs on Comedy Central. It was cool and weird. Well, the guests are weird. So I then had my guitar lesson, but earlier my batting coach called and asked if I could come in earlier than normal. Which was fine. So then guitar was cool. I worked on some cool licks while Greg played Freecell. Haha, well, not the whole time. He was helping he. Yea, he says that he's going to be playing at this club soon and they're going to let minors in for a night, so let's go! It'll be fun! Then I went to batting. Which was good. I'm getting better. Yay! So yea. That was my day. :-)

Oh yes, I think some people might want to go see Napoleon Dynamite this weekend, so let me know.