Sunday, July 18, 2004

951

Damn. We are no longer 909-ers. it was good while it lasted.
 
So let's see, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I had softball games. We were in the Junior Olympics Champions Cup Showcase. We lost. We were playing all gold teams though. It's ok. So it's been weird since it feel like not Saturday. So today I woke up close to 1 pm. I cleaned up my room, it was a mess. Then I went to Irvine for dinner. I should have gone to the mall, but no one likes to take action. Blah. Hopefully I can go tomorrow and get my belt. I'm going to the movies tomorrow with Sammy. We're going to see Dodgeball. Fun stuff.
 
I really need to get something going with homework. Gah. And I need to do extended essay shit. Gah, it's crap. Crap I tell you.
 
I don't know where all the time goes. I know I've mentioned this before but it really is crap. Maybe I should do some now. Yes, I'll look up stuff on Panama even though I really don't think there is some on-going politcal struggle or whatever the hell Ms. Z wants. Argh. Then I have to plan when I want to go to a dumb art museum. Well, sorry for complaining.