Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Tuesday

This wasn't a normal Tuesday. Well, I didn't get up as early as I wanted. Also my dad was really grumpy because he was working on the sink because it was broken. Even though my mom already kept telling him like a million times. Whatever. Yea, then I had to take all my packets to the post office to send them out. Yay. Ugh, my dad wants me to send them to Cal States. I don't think so. I'm a frickin' IB student. I'm not going to some crappy school so I can play softball. Hell f-ing NO. I'm going to a GOOD school and if I get to play softball that's great. Gah. I'm going to a good school!

Yea, so then I had practice tonight. Softball practice that is. Which isn't normal. I normally have guitar, but since I did it last night it was ok. Even though I enjoy going to my guitar lessons. Then I had batting at 9. Yea. I did pretty good. This guy's pretty good I guess. Yep. Well, more later, I probably should go change my cleats but I don't feel like it but I have to. Arg. See ya.