Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Sup Yo's

Hey guys. Nothing much happening over here. Been working on homework and stuff. Watching Monk. Yay! Monk frickin' rules. I would marry it if it was a guy. Haha...Love it! Anyway, volunteering hasn't been that bad. I didn't go last week so it was like weird today. But that girl Rachael was there, then I met this nice girl who's going to be a freshman at Centennial. I told her I might see her again since I'm going to be a Link Leader. I had to explain what that was to her. Link is sooo ______. Whatever you want to say. Yea, then there was this guy I haven't seen before. He's cute I guess. I didn't really get a good look at him because I was leaving. :-) But he did have a nice smile. Uh yeah. Sooo, I guess that's it. I might have people come over on Thursday or Friday. I don't know. I'll have to call up some people. Or you can call up me. Yay. Bye bye