Monday, July 26, 2004

||| Weekend in Review |||

Friday: The first half of the day sucked. My dad wouldn't stop hounding me. Ugh. But I got to go the movies with Sammy and Roy. We saw Anchorman. Dude, that movie is funny! I thought it was funnier than Dodgeball. I don't know what everyone is talking about that it sucks. Whatever. Then Roy came over and we watched more Monk. I told him the same guy who plays Stottlemeyer is Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. So every time Stottlemeyer was in a scene Roy would "freak." Haha...

Saturday: Had practice in the morning from 9 am -1 pm. Then I came home and worked on my softball thing...Then my mom, sister, and I went to the South Coast Plaza because they wanted to go to Sephora. After that we went to my grandma's in Irvine for dinner. It was fun.

Sunday: Went to the Orange County Fair with my cousins, aunt, and sister. It was fun. I took some pics, check out my moblog. It was cool. We saw Hercules, the gigantic horse. And it was! Of course you think it's going to be some cheap-o thing that's like barely bigger than a real horse, but it's huge! They also had a giant steer, but I didn't see that. We also went on the fun slide thing. We were supposed to be racing, but it didn't work out. Yea, we went on the ferris wheel, the "spinning coaster," played one game, which was hit a plate with a ball. I aimed too high. Oh well. My sister still did win a teddy bear. Then after all that fun, we came to my house for dinner.

Yea, I've been checking out this car that I want. It's totally awesome. If you know where I could get one, do tell. :-)