Monday, August 09, 2004

I'm Back!

Hey all! Sacramento was GREAT! I had so much fun. Here's the good parts:

Tuesday: Left about 6 am. Errr...I slept the whole way so that's allright. We got there about 1 which is pretty good. Oh yea, it was cool 'cuz I got my own room. We were supposed to get one room with two beds, but they didn't have one. So they just gave us two room for the price of one. Then later that night we had our opening ceremonies. It was fun. We wore our white uniforms and fire men hats. Also some of us had candy to throw to the crowd and the other half had water guns to "put of the Wildfire" haha...afterward people came up to us to tell us we were the best. Aw yea. Then after my team mate Britanny came over and we played guitars for a while but then it was time to go to bed because we had to get up early for our games.

Wednesday: Our first game we lost, but we should have one. That team sucked. We got to play that team again though. And beat them. Suckas. Then the next team we mercied. They weren't very good. Man, I also played crazy. Man I did so well. It was great. And then a coach from Amherst called me and wanted to talk to me about playing there or whatever. That's so cool. So yea. So that was pool play. But we had to draw again for our place in the bracket. So we drew a Friday game so that meant we had Thursday off. Which was cool. So Wednesday night about half of my team went to Old Town Sacramento which was really cool. We ate at this place called Fat City. It was pretty good. Then we walked around, but most of the stores were closed. But we did go to this one candy store which was awesome! I said "I feel like a kid in a candy store." Haha... Then we went to this other cool store and I bought 3 buttons, a patch, and a bracelet. After we were done there, which was like 10 we drove by the capitol building. I didn't really get to see it. I thought we were going to get out...But no. Anyway. Then we went back.

Thursday: It was our day off so my dad took me to San Francisco. It was cool. We went down Lombard Street. Then went up to Coit Tower. It was cool. I took a lot of pictures but they got deleted! Grr. And while we were up there the coach from Amherst called me, but said she would call back when I came back home. So after that we went down to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. We had lunch at Bubba Gump's. That place is fun. It's cool. Anywho, after that we just walked around. Got a Starbucks, and headed back to Roseville. Oh yes, we did stop at that vista point near the Golden Gate bridge. It's pretty cool. It was crazy! On the drive home we saw like 10 accidents! Geez. So I didn't really do anything because I was super tired.

Friday: We played our first elimination game and lost. Erg. But we could have won, we were hitting. Oh well. But then we won the next game so we got to come back on Saturday and play 4 games.

Saturday: Four games in one day. Damn. I was drained after that. It was fun because we kept winning. Oh man, we're great. It was cool cuz our 3rd game the team really though they were hot stuff and they just needed to get over themselves because they're not cool. So we ended up mercying them 12-1. SUCKAS! Then we had a tough game the 4th game. It was like at 8:30 and we played a pretty good team. It was a good game though. It was 2-1. But we lost. And that was the end. But hey, we were tied for 5th, but I'd like to say that we're the real 5th place because we're the best. Haha...We rock. But I guess in our last 2 games everyone was watching our game. Yea, we're good. Hehe. But afterwards we had a nice little end of the season meeting. It was sweet. I got emotional. Hehe. It's probably because I was so tired from everything, playing, being excited, the adrenaline. Whatever. It was a good end to a good season. So after that, which was like at 11. A few of the girls and parents went to Carrow's for dinner/dessert. It was crazy! All the girls sat at the table and because we were so tired we were just laughing at everything! I even spit out my soda. Oh man. Good times. After that we went back to the hotel and I was soo sore. Gah. I took a shower and just had to lay down. But I ended up falling asleep for like 30. Then I woke up and just had to go to bed.

Sunday: We left like at 8 I think. I don't remember I was too tired. I slept about half way. Stayed awake for the rest. It was a fun time. We got home about 4. I got a lot of mail from schools I sent stuff to. So it's been pretty good.

Today. Well, I went to the library. It was allright. That guy Paul was there. He's funny. Haha, but then there was this other girl who wasn't very friendly. I think she's older than me, but anyway, she sat down and I said hello then she said hi and just started reading. What a loser! Everyone always wants to talk to me! I'm the coolest dammit! Haha...Just kidding. But that girl was lame! I think I get to work with Barbara tomorrow so that'll be cool. Then Amherst was supposed to call me, but they never did. I was really tired anyway, so I took a nap from 3-7. It was nice. Oh yea, it was weird I was watching softball on TV and I saw my old batting coach. She's playing on some east coast all star team. So that was weird. Yea. So I guess this post is long enough. Bye!