Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Interesting News

So they changed the shower curtains in my residence hall. They're much lighter than the ones that were in there before. It makes it seem like there is more light, which is good. Well, that's what I think.

I should probably go to bed now, considering it's 1:45 am here. I've been having weirdo sleeping patterns lately. And I've been taking naps and stuff. And I also got in trouble for making a dumb poster that said "Do you like balls?" on it. Fuck man. Give me a break. It was only a poster. Now I've got to apologize to the president of the college. Fan-diddly-tastic. Everyone thinks it's stupid, which so do I. There have been worse things on this campus besides "Do you like balls?" Yea, how about this one dorm that for Faux Rush Week is calling itself "EZ HOES." Whatev. Also they had a picture of a mountain that looked like a giant dick. My poster wasn't that bad. But it also wasn't my idea either. It was the two other girls, and I was the dumbass who let them. Shit. Anyway, hopefully life will get better quickly.

It's dark in here. My roommate may be asleep. I do not know. But I'm getting paranoid. I'm going to sleep. Yay, class starts "late" for me tomorrow, 9:45 am!

Don't let life take you down.