Saturday, January 25, 2003

[-"Don't it make you wanna dance..."-]

Last night was fun. I don't know. My cousin is sorta mean to her mom. Um, Her 'boyfriend' is spending the night. Which is a bad idea. He's a senior! What the hell!? Ok, so I guess it's allright with her mom, but the problem is she doesn't know that they're going out (hence the 'boyfriend') So...it's bad. I don't know. Ugh....WHY? Right now my uncle is on a flight to Vietnam. He's coming back on the 15th. I don't know what's going to happen; he's going with his ex-fiance. He's trying to "win her back" I guess you could say. He cancelled the wedding on 2 different occasions. So, I don't know...

All I've been thinking about these past few days is playing my guitar. I don't know, it may be the Stevie Ray, or the Clapton, but that's all I think about. I really want to be able to play what I hear, but I've got to learn how to listen. Oye. I think I'm going to have to get up early and practice. Well, high-school ball is starting, so I'm pretty much only going to have time to do my homework when I get home. So I guess I'll get up at 5 am, or something. It's worth it.