Monday, January 20, 2003

[-This Sucks-]

Ugh...I'm a fucking moron. I should have worked on this earlier but nooo. I'm stupid. Ok, so I'm trying to do our 80 question math review for the final. This sucks!! I can't remember how to do anything. Around 9:30 pm my dad said "Go to bed soon." I was like 'Yea fricking right.' What the hell, um ok NO. I can't. I've got to do this stupid review. And besides, how often do I go to bed early? Only when I have games. So there. I'm tired, but I have to do this because I'm a mother fucker and decided to wait until the last minute. And then dumb Adam wants to come over right after school! Ahh!! I can't do that. Frick. I'm going to have to tell him no! I'm supposed to be running and crap for softball, but not if these morons keep messing up my plans. God, why is sophmore year so crappy? Sorry.

I went over to Amy's today. She really doesn't know how to play. I tried to show her some stuff, but I guess she was too intimidated. I just wanted to show her some stuff, but she wouldn't do it. I think I played for like 4 hours. My fingers were raw. Well, sort of. I usually don't play for that long, straight. But I guess I had fun. Especially after I ruined everyone's day. Well, my sister wanted to go to IHOP. Ok, so that's cool, right? Well when I woke up she wasn't even ready and that was like about noon. I totally didn't want to get up that late. AHH! I really wanted to study, so now I'm here trying to catch up on my FUCKING PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!! So then I get pissed off and say "NO I'm not going to go to IHOP with you anymore." She took too fucking long! Goddammit. So I told them they had to wait until after they took me to Amy's. God, why am I so......?

I'm going back to work. "Something's happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear. There's a man with a gun over there telling me I've got to beware. Everybody let's stop, hey, what's that sound, everybody look what's going down."