Thursday, January 16, 2003

[-Whoaaa, Sorry-]

I've been an ass today. Sorry everyone. Ok, well. Let's see...1st period: Mrs. Myerly sucks like hell. 2nd period: Oh that gosh dang awful precal test!!! AHHHH!!! Ok, now that that's over, um everyone thinks they did bad. Snack: Finishing the precal test. 3rd period: the discussion on F-451 blew. Manley is a retard. "I wanna go off on a tangent, but wait, let's keep talking about this dumbass question..." 4th period: Notes. And a nice little movie about Napoleon. Lunch: Stupid science fair project. Will sucks because he doesn't know how to use a scale. An electronic scale. (what the hell is that?) 5th period: Ate lunch, and did our review thingy. 6th period: Got my piece of linoleum to make my print. Which now looks like an eye up close. After school: Conditioning. I'm so proud of myself. I ran the mile well, and I beat this girl I really don't like. My time wasn't that great (9:30) but hey, my travel team does no conditioning what-so-ever. That $2000 guitar was some great motivation...

Sara(h) Tharp(e) sucks. (haha, just kidding Sarah...I did it to annoy you. And stop touching my hat!!)

Travis is a good artist. I wish I could draw. That surfer dude looks great. Keep up the good work!

You know, I didn't realize it until yesterday how cool it was to play Greg's guitar. I guess I was just stunned. It was cool. Bob was jealous. Muahahaha! She'll never get to...

Yesterday was allright, I was tired. I fell asleep around 10:30 pm on Tuesday, only to wake up at 4:30 am. I hadn't finished my homework yet, so I did that. Then I had practice last night. It was cool. He cut it short. We got outta there around 8:15 pm, instead of 9:30 pm. So came home, took a shower, ate dinner. Then I had my mom do my nails. They're orange-ish. If it was maybe blended with yellow it would make a cool color for a guitar. But anyways, I fell asleep like right after she did it. omG...My dad thought I was joking because my mom always falls asleep like that. But I was actually asleep. Um...Let's see, so I woke up about 3:40 am, and my mom was awake. I asked her why she didn't wake me up. She said I "needed to sleep." I said "No, I needed to study for my math test." (Ay Caramba!) Ok, so yea...Then that led into today. But I better stop talking now, I've got to type up chapter 9 review for Sean. (That lazy bum). Haha.