Friday, January 10, 2003

[-Lee Roy!-]

Aww this song is sweet..."A Little Bit of You" by Lee Roy Parnell. I finally got these songs downloaded. But his and Greg's voice do not sound alike at all. Well, I don't think so. I just came back from Cassy's house. Andrea and Jeanne were then. Then Melanie Pickle showed up later. But I left a few minutes after that. I sorta felt uncomfortable because her and I got off on the wrong foot. I don't know. But Cassy said she's going to take me line dancing to see those hot cowboys! She actually likes country too. I'm glad I went to her house. I got to catch up on the good ol' times. We talked about some dorks of "friends." They're not really friends, although some of them would like to think so. Haha, I'm so mean. I gotta put a link to the cool book on here. Ugh...I have to go to bed right about now. I have games tomorrow morning. I actually woke myself up this morning. Well, my dad sorta got mad when I didn't wake up yesterday. So I actually set my alarm clock and got up. But he had already left, so it didn't really matter. Um....I think that's about it. I'm excited about this line dancing thing. Hmm...I like country music. Oh yes, yes I do...