Tuesday, January 07, 2003

[-"He lifts his arm, then index finger. Motions for me to follow. He lures me into his room. And thus it begins..."-]

Ok, I totally had something cool to write, but I guess it will have to wait. Four people are talking to me. My dad is practically looking over my shoulder, and talking loudly to my sister (ok, so here's the scoop. it seems that my sister is going to take some sort of archaeology class. so he's giving advice and about how he would think it would be so cool to go over the world and just shovel dirt if there was nothing to find...weirdo). Um...Guitar was fun. I knew he was going to give me a hard time about switching times with Bob, but he was cool about it. I guess he really likes country music because he was teaching me "Nothing That a Little Bit of You Can't Cure" by Lee Roy Parnell, and he was really excited about it. He says he'll bring his slide guitar and we'll play it together. Well, you know, nobody I know is into the kind of music I like (except for my dad, Greg, and one of my coaches -- Terry). So...there's not much conversation there. The song is cool. It reminds me of "Roll Me Easy" sung by Linda Rondstat. [I don't know who it's written by]. Or maybe I'm mistaken. Ok damn. My dad is talking about how my grandpa is going to die soon. Oh lordy. Why...Oh god...I do not want to hear this. Ahhh!! Shut up dad!! I am going to cry... Well, now he's making it sound better...but still. Arhhh.... I think I might like this guy Lee Roy Parnell...I've been listening to my country lately. I go through 'stages' if you want to say. It depends on my mood. It's weird. Um, so it'll be cool. He helped me record my song. I think I'm going to re-record it because it sounds way too good. And besides at the beginning of the tape he and I are laughing because he's about to say "1-and-a-2-and-a-3..." but in a girly voice. Ahaha...So I've got to redo it.

School was allright today I suppose. Until Bob told me she doesn't trust me. So that really sucked. We had 3 subs. LA, Euro, and Chem. So it was a pretty easy day. I hate staying up late, I don't want to do it. Tomorrow I have my team's practice. So, that means I'm staying up until 3 am! Not fun. *Note the 3 a.m. link* After guitar I had to go get our tree for our religion project. Adam "yelled" at me for cutting in on his Simpsons time. Haha...Ok, I think that's about it.