Monday, January 06, 2003

[-Here we go again (I do not want to start out like this)-]

Just finished watching Joe Millionaire. That show makes me so sad. Well, the girls that weren't chosen I really don't care because I didn't like anyone of them. Um, I don't think that black girl or Heidi should have been chosen, but then again how long did he talk to them? One night. So whatever. Um, yea, I'm glad Zora was chosen; she didn't even have a dress! Those jerks like Heidi took them all. Whatever. Most of them are BEEECHES.

This weekend was sorta rough. Well, I had to finish my homework. I should have done it before. But I'm working on my time management, so it's working out better. Um, Saturday I had a 5 hour practice. AHHHH!! Well, technically is was 4.6 hours, but come on, that is still a long time. Sunday we had 4 games. The first 2 and the last 2 so I got there around 6 am and left about 5:30 pm. What the hell is that. I was really tired. We just had take-out for dinner. My neighbor came over and we watched the special features on my sister's Willy Wonka DVD. Oh, well on Saturday I cut my arm when I dove for this ball. And Sunday during the first game I believe, I the ball hit my finger when I was hitting, so it was all black and blue. But it's sorta reddish now I guess you could say. I kept asking everyone all day if it looked like ther was something wrong with my finger, but they all lied to me. Haha, well actually no; they didn't think anything was wrong with it, but it's obviously discolored. Last night after I was done reading F 451 I passed out. I woke up about 4:30 am and just turned out the lights so I could sleep. I'm still pretty sore from my practice. Well, I've had worse, but you know...

Sarah T. is cool. Brian S. is cool [BS!]. Will is great!! He talked to Beach about our sci-fair project. Which is good. I really don't care how much we have to pay for this because um, well the preliminary results are due THIS FRIDAY! Ok, calming down. But that's not very good. So hopefully we can get an overnight delivery, or we're screwed. We can probably get something to substitute it, but I don't know how this is going to work out. So I think that's about it. Oh about the title of this entry, I do not want to be doing what I'm doing now, which is trying to do my hw late at night. Well it probably would have helped if Sammy's mom didn't show up 15 minutes late. I didn't really start my homework until say 6 pm. Well, I wrote back my friends Sara and Susie (we like to write letters to each other). Then I had to eat dinner. But now I better go work on it. That's why I don't want to get back to doing the same things I did before. This break was wonderful. I actually felt relaxed. There was no stress from school or softball, so I was happy. But (aww shit, I just realized I haven't done something) now it's back again, not as bad as it was but it will probably start happening soon, considering that finals are in 2 weeks. Well, talk to ya'll later.