Friday, January 03, 2003

[-feeling better-]

Well, Leon Russell is making me feel a lot better. I love cowboys. Guys with southern accents. I just found this cool "lisence" plate. It's for some Matchox car. But it's pretty big. I think I'll put it on my key chain. It's for Texas. Since I love those cowboys. But anyways I'm going to go help my old coach out with the 10 and under team. How cute! I really miss them. They're a nice family. So I'll have fun with that. Country blues saves the soul. Mmhmm. No doubt about that. I'm your average honky tonk woman. "She's a honky tonk woman! Give me, a give me, give me a honky tonk blues" - The Rolling Stones. Oh my...my dad is trying to sing this nice song and he's killing it. Hahah. It's on now. It's called "Goodnight Irene." UGH! I hate how he sneaks up behind you. Sometimes he's here looking over my shoulder and I don't know if he's still there or not because I don't want him to see what I'm writing. It's not bad or anything, but just personal. That's about it. I'm feeling a little better. Why don't you IM me and cheer me up?