Saturday, January 11, 2003

[-Shuggah!]

La dee dum da. Well I had a double header today...We played Jenna's team (you probably don't know her) Cal Spirit, and then we played Sidewinders. We won. Which was good because those are 14 and under teams. I went 3 for 6 (.500). Damn Amy B! She got a Fender Stratocaster for Christmas. I guess it's Cherry red with a white pick gaurd. When I get my Strat I want it to be white with a red turtle shell pick gaurd. Now that looks slick. Whoooaaaaayeaahh!

"Knock knock knocking on heaven's door..." "Eeevil woman...eevil woman...evil woman how you done me wrong..." ELO rocks! Heck yea! I just want someone to jam with. I hope some one will learn the guitar quick so we can rock out. Now I'm looking at Amy B. not Bob...(stupid...).

I hope we don't have a lot of homework this weekend. I've been thinking about what we have to do and it doesn't seem like a lot. Yay! Ugh...I have to wake up at 5 am tomorrow. Our first game is at 7:45 am! 7:45!? what the hell is that? So, whatever. But I guess we're going to get done early. I need to write a song about myself. Hmmm...It'll start out with "Coolness..." Haha, just kidding kidding. It's not going to be like that. Hopefully it will be "deep." That's all for now...