Saturday, January 11, 2003

[-"They're ain't nothing that a little bit of you can't cure"-]

I watched Frankenstein (1931). It was allright. It's short, only about an hour and a half. I watched Live From the Grand Ole Opry on CMT (Country Music Televison). I'm just trying to see what kind of country is playing out there. Well, if I go line dancing I should know a little about the music.

Dude, my sister is dumb. Everyone has to do something for her right this second, but when you want her to do something she waits until you end up doing it yourself. Then she asks you if you needed that thing to be done. Stupid...I probably should be going to bed now. Considering I have to wake up at 5 am. Oh, by the way, why doesn't anyone make comments? It makes me sad. If you all had blogs I would soo write comments on them. Ok, bye...