Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Tuesday, January 14, 2003
[-"We like country music, we like to rock and roll. We hear the same old thing everywhere we go, every body wants to boogie. Boogie woogie allnight long...-]

What is my problem? Why haven't I been doing my homework earlier? Rrrr. Ok, well I found out about softball. I'm just like the biggest downer of it all. Everytime something is said I complain or say something about how it's retarded. Ehh...We've got conditioning after school tomorrow through Friday, although I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Will and I have to do our science fair project. Roy can't come to school. He's sick, he's got strep throat. Eww. JK. Our dumb sub was terrible. We were supposed to be working on our CD for Farenheit 451, but nooo, let's play this dumb game where we go around and tell everyone a little about themselves. Oh yeah...that's sooo much fun. I don't care anymore...

Guitar was fun. Worked on the "A Little Bit of You." It was weird because I was at 6:30 pm, not 5:30. But it was cool. Just like the good ol' days with Mark. (See, I used to go to Mark at 6:30 on Tuesdays). So, I knew the drill. I asked Steven if the door was locked. Heck yea. Anyways, I wanted to buy strings for Andrean and Steve. Sooo, I said "I wanna buy strings for my friends." Then he just sits there, so I say "Are you going to help me purchase something, or are you just going to sit there?" So...he says "well, I don't know what you want" (ok, when I just totally said that I wanted some strings). So he gets them for me. Now Andi and Steve owe me $7 each. Muahaha. Greg taught me the intro and verse to "Honky Tonk Woman" because "I'm a honky tonk woman." Hehehe, yep. I think it's funny that I like the same kind of music as my friends' dads'. So, I've got to work on those. It sorta bothers me that he doesn't remember anything. Hah, well, sorta. He kinda remembers stuff. But yea. OOO he let me play his $2000 guitar. It's nice. Well, I really don't know the difference between a nice guitar and a shotty one. So...yea. It's a Gibson standard. It's yellow. It's his favorite. I forgot why he brought it. But it was nice. So I guess that's about it. I have to work on my math review and type up this dumb outline. I'll just copy down the basic facts (like always). Allrighty. See ya later.