Monday, January 13, 2003

[-Yesss! I got a replacement!-]

Haha! Yess!! Amy B. is going to rock out with me. Hey, that rhymes. Anyways, I just finished watching "Joe Millionaire." Good thing he didn't pick Heidi, that bitch. She had a frickin' boyfriend! What the hell is that. CHEATER! Anyways, I hope Zora wins. She's cool, like me. Haha. Anyways, I got a replacement for Bob. Since she said: "I'm never going to Sara's house. I play guitar for myself and it'll feel like I'll be performing for her." What the hell? Um, ok, I just want to play guitar. Anyways, Amy might be weird...I'm not sure, Turner said that he saw her one day and she was all goth/punked out. Which is cool, I mean, I don't have a problem with it, it's just that I haven't seen her for a long time. So it'll be weird. She said I had a pretty good singing voice, although it was over the phone. I really need to keep up with my old friends. People change so quickly. So much stuff has "gone down" in the past week, it's crazy. But anyways, Amy and I were jamming over the phone. We both turned our amps up and were playing. Well, I guess you could say I was "playing" because she doesn't really know any songs. I tried to explain how to play "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana, but she sorta doesn't have a grasp on the explaination. That's a hard song too. Well barre chords are hard when you first start. You've got to hold down more than one string with a finger. Well, and she also couldn't see what I was doing. But it was fun. I'm all excited now. I know she'll come over. Yesss....

Anyways, I'm supposed to write about 2 of the 4 coolest people in my art class. First there's Sarah. Yay! Ok, she's nice, but can be a dumb blonde sometimes (but she's not blonde). I forgot what she was telling me. But I can't really talk to her about music since we like totally different genres. But I guess that's ok. Well, I like rock, but not the new stuff. Well, some of it, but most of it no. Um, she uses a cool Freeze pencil (the one I bought her for xmas). She kept taking mine. Hehe. So she's cool...
Then there's Travis. I really don't know what to say about him. He's a nice guy from what I can tell. He doesn't talk much, so I don't know much about him. I guess that he plays guitar a little bit and started playing again. That's cool. Uhhh...He's Eric V.'s friend. He's weird like Eric. Haha, actually I don't know. He's pretty quiet. That's about it for these two. Nothing that exciting.

I need to go finish my math. I've got a little bit more to do and then I need to study for my Spanish test. Oh joy. Spanish. I better study hard though. This stuff is going to be on the final. Oh it was cool. I got this certificate saying that I had a 3.6 or better last year, so I can get my academic letter now. Yay! Most of us IB-ers got it. So that's cool. I think that's about it for today. Oh, that dumb fat girl that threw nachos at us tripped. Ah-HA-HA! Ok, well she threw nachos at us. Don't you think I'd be bitter? It was sorta gross. Her boob like popped out. Almost. It was gross. Anyways, Mrs. Houseman likes my song "a lot" and "likes the beat." Which is good. I hate chem; partially. Well, sometimes I enjoy it. Other times he/it pisses the heck outta me. But I gotta finish some of that up. Allrighty..."If you like the Ukulele Lady, Ukulele Lady like a'you. If you like to linger where it's shady, the Ukulele Lady linger too. If you kiss Ukulele Lady while you promise ever to be true, and she sees another Ukulele Lady foolin' around with you. Maybe she'll sigh (an awful lot), maybe she'll cry (and maybe not), maybe she'll find somebody else by and by..."