Friday, January 17, 2003

[-"We just can't get enough, just can't get enough..."-]

Ok, today was allright. Thankfully Ms. Yammano-Grey's husband is niiicee. Heck yea. Well that really hard freaking test was really fricking hard. So he told her to add 15 points. Yay! It helped me a lot. I got a C with it. I would have gotten a D though. Argh. Why am I such a moron? I've been doing badly like in the past couple of months. I don't know, but I better shape up.

Conditioning sucked. Ok, I was late, but they started early. They said meet at the track, but nooo, they're on the field. Then when I get there I run out to go do streching, then they all freaking yell at me because I didn't take my God damn warm up lap. OK, how the hell am I supposed to know! WTF. Fricking assholes. So then we run a "mile." I really don't think it was a mile. But hey, whatever. I ran it in 8:55. So if it was a mile I improved a lot. But I don't think it was...Then we did other stuff, and our dumb coach pointed out everything that was wrong with the way I was doing it. Ok, I'm sorry jerk, but I've been told how to do it other ways. Then we took some dumb pictures for our sponsors. Damn it all.