Thursday, January 23, 2003

[-Finals are OVER!!-]

Hells yeah! Ok, so I don't think I did that bad on my precal final today. Considering I started my review for it last night. She like gave it to us last Friday and I hadn't done it until yesterday. Damn, that's why I was so mad at myself. This semester I'm going to do everything right. Well, hopefully. It will be my test to see if I'll be able to handle IB next year. If I go into it, it's like something really major. It could end up having me quit softball, but I really don't want to do that. So if I can handle this semester better than this one; well, we'll just have to see. So I'm not going to procrastinate anymore. I've got some good things that help me stay motivated, so I think I'll do better. Anyways, I wrote this yesterday, I didn't get a chance to post:

[-I Love My Guitar-] 12:38 AM 1/23/03
I'm studying for precal right now. I almost fell asleep at my desk, but I freaked and woke up. I made myself get up and go walk around my house and print out my art final. Then I picked up my guitar to play a little bit. For that 15 minutes or so I truly forgot all about math. But when I set it down, looked back at my desk I thought "Aww man, I forgot I had to do this." I © it! I'm sad though. I dented it. Well, there was this really small dent and I have no idea how it got there, but now this dent is like huge. Well, not really, but I think it is. When Sammy called I got up to get the phone from my dad so I stood up and closed the door, and when I closed the door the top fell off. So down went my guitar. So my B and E strings were way outta tune, but I fixed that. Now it's strapless. But hey, now it's got 'character.' (Hopefully)/ I think it still sounds allright. Ha! I also bent the jack. I don't know how my guitar landed, the damage doesn't tell me. But that's allright, I better go back to studying.

Yep. Here's one from Saturday:

[-Damn-] 11:02 PM 1/18/03
Time flies when you're having fun. My family came over tonight for dinner, my aunt (Irma), my cousins (Sam and Kev), Kristin (Sam's friend), my uncle (Toulouse), and my neighbor (John). I played guitar for them. Well, not all of them. I guess they liked it. We had fun, but it's allready 11 pm. I should have been in bed already, but that's where I'm writing this from. I had to kick them out of my room. We were trying to distinguish between the colors of these cell phone covers. It was orange.
We had our pool games today. We sucked! I think I'm going to stop writing about my team. They're...Nevermind. I'm not talking about them anymore.
So tomorrow is Adam's party. I have nothing to give him. I guess I'll give him an IOU because I really didn't have time to go buy anything. I owe Roy his birthday present too. Damn, and his birthday was in November! Ay ya! I better go to sleep now. Ciao.

Now wasn't that exciting. Sarah T. really needs to stop poking me. I'll just poke her eyes out. Just kidding! Allrighty. I think I'll go take a nap or something. I really wanna learn some jazz stuff on the guitar. I don't know, but jazz guitar is great. "Oh sleep, sweet sweet sleep..."