Tuesday, January 21, 2003

[-Thank God For Guitar-]

Well I am/was really pissed off today. Well, I didn't get a chance to finish my math review. I like did nothing this weekend which really pissed me off. (Read my other posts). Anyways, SO today we're supposed to meet for our dumb CD project and like dumb Adam R. fucked everything up. No really, he did fuck everything up. Ok I called him last night and said "Why don't we meet tomorrow night at 7:30 [pm]" "Oh, ok, hold on a sec. (then I hear) Hey Mom, Can I go to Sara's after school tomorrow?" What the fuck did I just say? 7:30!! Ok, so then I say "No Adam, I don't want to meet right after school. Sammy has practice and I need to study before." Then he says, "Well, do you think Sammy's mom can give me a ride?" What the fuck? Um, hello? I don't want to meet after school. So then he tells me he's going to go call Sammy. So this morning when I meet Sammy at the door I say "Did Adam call you yesterday?" Her and her mom say something like "No, oh wait I think he called in the afternoon." AHHHHHHH That bastard. SO I tell her about the night before. So we go to school and Sammy's already pissed off at Adam because she has a game and can't meet. Then Roy says he's got to go to Tae Kwon Do so he can't be there until 5 or so. So Adam says, "Why don't I just go to you're house at 5 then?" WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!? YOU ALREADY MADE ME CHANGE MY PLANS LIKE 4 TIMES, WHY THE HELL WOULD I AGREE NOW!? So I freak out on him because we went through this big ordeal. And besides, I had to go to guitar tonight. I don't think he should be in our group any more. I think we should trade the Adams. Adam is such a jerk too. Like when he goes to people's houses, he like asks them to make him something. Um Ok NO. What the hell? They're kind enough to let you into their house, you don't need them waiting on you hand and foot. What the hell!? So everything got fucked up so I was all pissed off when I went to guitar. It was sad, because the new guy that goes before me said hello and I was mad so I had a mean tone. Ugh! So I was all pissed and Greg says "What's wrong? Talk to me I'm your therapist" Ahaha, no. I thought it was funny. (BTW he was just joking around). So I said "I hate my friends. Because they ruined my day." "Oh, well one of my friends ruined my day yesterday." Cool, I'm not the only one. So we worked on Honky Tonk Woman. He was going to show me Wild Horses, but I said "OH, you know what, I wanted to learn Hot Rod Lincoln." So he showed me that. Then was telling me about how he's teaching Bob, Melissa. I like that song and Bob sucks monkeys. So I don't know. That's it. I'm tired of writing. More later.

So we end up talking about Allman Bros. I said I love them and he thinks its cool that I'm into it. I said "Yea, oh my God, it's such good music." Like everything I listen too is great. My friends are retarded. They don't see the quality. So he's going to teach me Stormy Monday. How awesome. I told him Bob was jealous of me playing the Les Paul, I got to rock out with Amy, (he said it's more fun with someone who knows how to play. I said I know, but she's the only one because Bob won't). So guitar made me in a lot better mood. Yay. But then I had to come back to this crap. FUCK!! It's almost midnight and I haven't studied for anything! I've got to print out this thingy then I better study like no joke. Drink some coffee or something. Oh lordy, help.
(So that CD thing really pissed me off and made me stressed, but it's ok because I only have finals to worry about. MOTHER FUCKERS).