Monday, January 27, 2003

[-La La La-]

If I didn't post enough today...Haha, damn. I still gotta go do my precal. But it's easy this time -- Law of Sines. Not that hard; just gotta fill in the info about the triangle and solve. Like my new countdown? Yep, 136 more days of sophmore year. Which I believe is the crappiest year. Well, jr. high was great. Freshman year was cool; La Isla was fun for our group (haha suckas! just kidding!). You know...But this year just sucks. It's been crappy. Softball got all messed up. Classes are getting harder. I'm not having as much fun. There's science fair (due next Wednesday for all you procrastinators like myself). We're in the middle. Not freshman that are getting to know the school, ect. Not the big dogs (go Huskies!) like the seniors. I don't know about junior year, but I hope its hella lot better than this one. I know a few of you feel the same way. Just gotta live through the rough times.

This chem lab wasn't as hard as I thought it was. I think that's my new problem. I'm so frickin' pessimistic about everything. Well, not everything, but I need to look at the brighter side of things. That reminds me of this one song..."Always look on the bright side of life..." Muahah Monty Python rules! Ok, I'll be happy now...maybe. Hah...