Monday, January 27, 2003

[-Too Stuffed To Jump-]

Actually, that's the title of one of the Amazing Rhythm Aces' albums. They're great. This week in the Happenings Notebook, it's Allman Bros for all the Song's of the Day. Neat-o!

Ok, HS softball sucks monkies. But hey, what can I do. I hate it because the coach doesn't care who I am. At least Bonner knows. She's cool, she likes me because I'm cool (haha, jk, but she does like me). So, whatever. I don't wanna talk about it, it pisses me off. Why? Why does my softball situation piss me off now? Even with some travel stuff. Damn. But I love the game. Can't wait until WF.

School sux! But hey, it's a new semester so I can get back in there! I didn't do that badly. Let's see...A in Spanish 3. B in Precal. B in Language Arts (mother f*cker). A (hopefully) in Euro. A in Chem. A in Art. Yay! I'm not sure about Euro because we didn't have a final. I don't know if my extra credit raised me up...So we'll see. Well, I've got to go because Kelly N. asks waay too many questions. ARG. And I've got to do my homework. I had frickin' conditioning, and then I went to the store with my mom to buy some softball stuff. Then I had to eat...Ok I'll shut up now. Rock on!