Sunday, January 26, 2003

[-Hey Friends!-]

I had a really nice morning yesterday. I was busy with games, now I'm tired. (But I said I wasn't going to talk about them anymore, so no). Listening to the Allman Brothers right now. They're so great. I'm going to learn "Stormy Monday" on Tuesday. It's a cool little blues song. I'm going to have to get up at 5 am, or so. I have to 'time it out.' I need some time to practice my guitar. Conditioning is going to start after school pretty soon, well, tomorrow actually. Hehe, so I'm going to have to do homework when I get home, so we'll see. That reminds me, I've got to go get all my stuff together for school. (BOO!)

The Buccaneers won the Super Bowl! Yay! Well, I wasn't really rooting for one team or the other, but damn, the Raiders sucked there. I only got to see the 4th quarter, but they sucked. (Sorry Raiders fans).

I've got to go, do something fun! Actually, this is pretty fun, but whatever.