Monday, March 31, 2003

[-Life-]

Hey everybody. My weekend was pretty good. I went shopping, got a bracelet. I wanted to get this other one but it was $58. My mom was going to buy it for me, but I told her no because it was too expensive. Saturday I practically did nothing. Hmm...I haven't been having a lot of hw lately which is great for me! Spring break is next week, but it's gonna suck afterwards because we're going to start reviewing for the AP test. Oh joy. I'll probably do well. I don't know, I'm worried about the essays.

Hmm. Guitar is great. I love it. I wish I was really good. But that will come with time. All in time...

A family friend of ours died this morning. Around 2:30 am, 5:30 am their time (they live in Florida). His name is Mike Potter. He's a really cool guy. His wife Debbie is cool and so is his daughter Jill. It's pretty sad. I think Jill is the same age as my sister, but I'm not sure. I don't remember which university she goes to. But it's sad. He was a cool guy. Rest in peace.