Thursday, July 31, 2003

[- Ahhhhh, okay nevermind -]

Gosh, my dog smells like shit! Okay, not real shit but you know, she smells like crap! I don't know what the hell she got into. And it really sucked when I was trying to eat dinner cuz she's always looking for handouts and she had to sit right bye me. I almost threw up! Ok, not really, and don't get me wrong, I love my doggie, but she smells!

Okay, besides the smelly dog, let's see what else happened today. Um, well, I woke up about 2 pm, went to my grandparents about 3 pm, came home, rode our exercise bike, then went to batting practice. Yep, what a fun day! Haha, it was allright. I showed my letterman's jacket to my grandparents, since they're the ones that bought it for me. They really liked it. I really like it. It's cool man. They had to order it cuz they didn't have one in the store that I wanted. See, it has a black body with a red hood and red leather sleeves. It's pretty awesome if you ask me. Hehe, yea. So that was allright I guess. My great Aunt Dot died a couple of weeks ago so my grandparents got a letter from my great Aunt Shirley. That was a nice read. I don't really know my family cuz they all live back east, but they seem cool. Yea, so that was the excitement for the day. So my room is partially clean now. Since people are coming over I have to clean up so we don't look like slobs. Just ask Noah, he knows what I'm talking about :-) So, here's the friday five an hour early.

1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
In the summer usually 12-2 pm. During the school year, usually 6:45 am. But this year I'm gonna have zero period so I'm going to have to get up around 6 am.

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Usually no because I have softball games or practice, but my team just broke up so now I sleep in 'til like 9 to 12.

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
Take a leak.

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
Oh, 5 to 10 minutes.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
Um, that's never possible, but I guess Denny's or IHOP.