Monday, August 04, 2003

[- Mother Fuckers -]

My sister's friend is an ass. I'm so pissed off right now I'm shaking. I wanna hit something. I gotta go in my room and jump around or something. That always calms me down. Okay, yea, so we're playing Cranium right and they changed the rules on the card a little, blah blah it's like however you want to interpret it. But anyway, the answer was Marilyn Monroe so my sister's other friend Taica was acting her out and he's allowed to say words on that part of the game. So he said "I was standing on a grate and wind blew up my skirt." Then this asshole says "NO you can't do that..." Blah blah blah (stupid fuck) and he says that we can't say that cuz only one person ever did that. Okay then he says we could have sang "Happy Birthday Mr. President" and stuff like that. Okay, that the same fucking thing. He would have had to say "I sang......." same frickin' differece. So I was screaming at the top of my lungs "WE WIN, OKAY, WE GET THE POINT WE WIN!!!!" and then he keeps trying to argue and then my sister helps us out. Then that bastard won't let it go. So I took the game away. It's my fucking game, and I know how to play it. Dammit! I swear. We played one time before and I didn't want to play a second time because I knew something like that was going to happen. And my sister has to go to work tomorrow so I was trying not to play. God I was so angry. So when they kept laughing and shit like that. Like I can't hear them, bastards. Then my sister tells them they better leave and I'm really mad. So when they were saying bye to her I was screaming "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. YEAH YEAH KEEP LAUGHING FUCKERS. YEA GO ON. FUCKING ASSHOLES!!" Fuckers.