Friday, August 01, 2003

[- Black Socks -]

Today wasn't very productive. I meant to finish reading The Things They Carried but that didn't happen. But I did clean and vacuum my room. So for all of you coming over tomorrow hooray! Allright, well after that I sat in my room played a little guitar and watched Quigley Down Under. Ahh....I always watch it whenever it comes on. I just love . Yes, well, then we went down to Irvine to celebrate my uncle's and my cousin's birthdays. We went out to the usual Sam Woo's then went back to my grandma's house and had cake. Yea, everyone almost spills the beans about Cancun, but is Popoa ever listening? Apparently not, cuz she still doesn't know! So don't be mad at me. Whatever. Okay, yea, then my dad keeps saying dumb stuff cuz he thinks he's funny, and my sister and I think he should stop. Like that's gonna happen. Oh well.