Sunday, August 03, 2003

[- My Late Late Birthday Party -]

Who said a 12 hour party would suck? Me. Ha. Yes, it feels much later than 12:45 am. Probably cuz I didn't sleep last night. I was worried all night that my party would suck ass. I should have told everyone to come later, but it worked out fine. I hoped everyone enjoyed themselves. My house isn't that fun, I only have board games, Super NES, N64, and Playstation 2, and that's about all. I don't know, yea...it was okay. So let's start out with the early morning and morning: So I couldn't sleep last night. I was worried about the party so I picked up The Things They Carried and finished reading it. Uh, that was about 6:30 am. Some ladies walked by and scared the shit outta me. Well, my window was open cuz it's hot and one lady was talking very loudly, so yea. Then I went to sleep for an hour or two and I get rudely awakened by the lawn mower. Ugh, my dad was mowing the lawn, so I'm obviously awake now, then he comes in and starts yelling at me and my mom how we have to get up and clean the house, blah blah blah. Then when I do start cleaning he comes back inside and then acts all nice to me, and I'm still pissed off and he pretends like nothing happens. And it didn't help I only slept 2 hours cuz I almost cried like 10 times. Okay, not that many :-). So we finish cleaning about 11 am. So I sit in my room for a while, then get ready. Then Melissa comes over.

So Sammy comes about a half hour after her, then Roy comes a half hour after that, then others started showing up about 3:30 - 4 ish. So we played Cranium a couple times. That game is fun. Noah is so damn good at guessing I swear. I think he pretends to be dumb because he can't really be that dumb, he got a 4 on the AP exam (? yes, i know). Um, then we ate, watched Old School, had some cake and ice cream. I opened my presents, let's see. Adam T. gave me an I.O.U., Noah bought me the Susan Tedeschi CD, Just Won't Burn, Roy gave me a Simpson's stein, with Homer on it saying "Stupid Gravity," Neha gave me some mula, Nam brought me my painting (yay!), Melissa bought me this cool little book and these cards with fun party games on them. Yes, that's all. People who didn't show up, BARBARA and WILL. Thanks guys...Haha, just kidding, I'm not upset.

Yea, games are fun, except when everyone is super competitive. Well, I'm guilty too. Well, not that competitive (I'm talking about the others here) but the yelling and stuff, kinda gets to a girl. Haha, like when we were playing Taboo, I was kinda getting bored. But we ending up stopping soon after that.

-- GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! DAMMIT! AHHHHHH! I just jammed my finger, it hurts like a mother... --
I thoutht I heard someone knock on the door and I got paranoid so I went to the living room and then came back, no one was ther, but I closed the blinds and I rested my had on "the box" and it slid under a crack and I totally just hurt myself. My finger is still throbbing... :-(

Yes, well after Taboo, I took out my guitars. I've been wanting to play all day. It just relaxes me, I swear. It's great. So then we went to play some Nintendo and PS2 and by 12 am everyone was gone. Just as requested by my dad. My finger hurts like a mofo. Damn. Well this Susan Tedeschi album is great. I think that's all for today.

kslecleomt heart