Thursday, August 19, 2004

Girls Night Out

Fun stuff! Well, I stayed up to like 3 am cuz I was working on this website. Anyway, So yea, I get up at 1. Do some stuff for a little, then it's off to Downtown Disney! Fun stuff. I had to pick up Pam, and then we went down there. So, we met Sara S. Emily, Celine, and Taylor at the Rainforest Cafe. It was cool. We sat outside and had a blast talking about stuff from the past. So yea. We walked around for a bit and even saw someone famous. So then Taylor had to leave and I tried to get them to go get coffee, but they didn't want to. So Pam and I planned to go to Starbucks when we got back to Corona. But first we went on a little Adventure to San Clemente. Damn. But we made it back safe and sound. Then we went to Starbucks. We just had a great time the whole night. It was fun!

Sorry Sammy! (or any other Raney people) I meant to call you (Sammy) some how I got side tracked. I also didn't know if you would feel like going out or whatever since you just got back. Yeah, I didn't know what time you were coming back either. So I'm sorry! :-)

So tomorrow I'm going to Linville's meeting thingy, then off to Vegas with my aunt, cousins, and uncle. So I think that'll be good. See you all when I get back. :-)