Sunday, August 15, 2004

Sunday

Hey everybody. Let's see today was weird. I don't know. This playing softball is college thing is like making everyone mad at each other. So yeah...Hopefully it'll work itself out. Yea, so today, the washing machine broke. Well, I think it's fixed now, but we don't know. Then I went to the library to take down all those cut out things that were put on the windows. It only took 20 minutes, but I still got 2 hours time. Barbara was supposed to come, and Poonam, but I didn't see them. Yah, then the one librarian got annoyed because I didn't bring the com.ser. log every time. Why the hell do I want to bring it every time? I don't. So it was okay, the guy was nice. Heh. So yea, then I came home. We were going to go over to my aunts to finish the laundry, but we didn't have to because the washer started working again. Uh, yea. Then I took a nap. Then dinner. Fish. It was good I guess, I don't know, I burnt my tongue yesterday...So I had a very good time practicing my guitar. It was a good practice. Yay! Well see you around.