Thursday, August 26, 2004

Heeeey...

What's up all? Anyway, I've been pretty busy lately. Tuesday I had link training again. It was boring as hell. Some of us went to King's Buffet afterwards. It was good. Then Roy and I went to the music store. Later I had guitar. It was fun. I learned this cool song, it's called "Few and Far Between." Then like right when I got home I had to go to batting. Later my friend Alanna called and said "Hey you want to go to the Angels game tomorrow?" I wanted to, but I made plans with my sister, so I felt bad. Then Wednesday we had off so my cousin came over and we hung out with my sister. We went to this Japanese place for dinner, Akina. It was good. Then we came back to my house. And around 11 we went for an "apple pie run." Haha...We went to 3 McDonald's! The first one only had 2. Then we went to the one on Lincoln and they weren't open. Then we went to the one by school, and got 2 more. Haha, it was fun. Yea, but I had to go to bed because I had to get up early today. So like the first thing I hear on the radio is that the Angels won 26-6! Gaaaah! I could have been there! Jeebus! It's okay, I had fun with you, Lauren. I really did. I'm not lying! Daaaaaaang. Come on-ch. So yea. Then I go to link, and we play some dumb games and let the freshman in. They all hate it. Just like I did. Hate hate hate. Ugh! I don't even have a group of kids! That's crap! Well, it's kinda good. But still. I wanted the kids to be like cool with me and stuff. But I don't have to buy them anything. So yay. Ya, Roy, Noah, and Sarah also didn't have kids. So we walked around and stuff. We visited Rouman, Barbara, Karan, Vishaal, and then some other people for a little bit. But those people we visited the longest. Yea, it was fun. We did the human knot like 4 times, but we never "won." One time, the girl cheated. Grr...Oh well. Yea, I got to go on pizza runs. They bought like 150 pizzas for all the kids and the link leaders. It was craaazy. So yea. So now I'm really tired and stuff. Haha, but after link we went to Starbucks. It was fun. Yea, we saw Emily A. from jr. high. It was pretty funny. So yea, I have to finish making the P4 cards, and uh yea...cool stuff. :-) Catch ya tomorrow. :-)