Sunday, August 22, 2004

I'm Back!

Hey all! Vegas was fun! Let's see,

Thursday: Meeting with Linville. Everything is fine! I can change my dumb topic to ANYTHING! Gah. Then after that I almost went out to lunch with Sammy and Adam R. Luckily my cousin Kevin decided to answer his phone, or they would have been waiting for a long time. Hah. So I get back home and we leave. We get to Vegas about 6-ish, a little before I think. So yea, we stayed at the MGM it was cool, the bathroom was nice. I had to share a bed with my uncle. It was okay though. Uh, that night we went to the MGM's buffet. It was pretty good. I liked it. Then we hung out there for a little, had to buy my cousin a tooth brush, then went up to the room.

Friday: Got up kinda late, my uncle and I took the monorail to the Hilton to check out the Star Trek thingy while my cousins and aunt went to the pool. Then we wanted to go to tea at the Four Seasons (which is in Mandalay Bay), but no, they don't do that anymore. So we went to Raffle's Cafe, which is in the Mandalay Bay. I had the best omelet of my life. It was soooo good! Mmm...Omelets...Then we went to the Fashion Show Mall. It's the new one. IT'S SOOOO HUGE!!!! It's great though! 3 stories! Eeee! And my Boblbee store is there! I bought a new purse. Later I bought a new wallet! So cool! You'll have to come look. Then later we went downtown, watched the laser show, then it started raining while we were in the Native American Art store. :-) so we went to the Four Queens and ate at Magnolias. I wasn't that hungry so I ordered a salad. But it was huge! So after that we just went back. Our cabbie was horrible! Actually most of them were. But this one was the worst. There is something wrong with his shocks, so while on the freeway he kept slamming on his breaks! We kept getting honked at. Grr. So yea, it was funny though cuz my cousin and I would make fun of them.

Saturday: Got up and checked out. Went to the outlet in Primm. Got a new ring and a couple pair of jeans. Then came home. Went out to dinner in Irvine, my grandma decided not to cook because it would be too late by the time she started. So we went to this other place. It was allright...I've had better. Then I spent the night at my aunt's so we could go to the swap meet.

Sunday: Woke up got ready, my sister came to my aunt's, to go to the swap meet. There I bought another ring, 2 pairs of sunglasses, and 2 antenna balls, since I lost my other one...Uh yea. Then we went to Wahoo's for lunch. Then came to my house for dinner. Fun stuff!

So I missed Lang's little meeting. I guess there's some problems, but they will get worked out. I know it. Also, Link Crew is tomorrow, and registration. How exciting. ugh...I need to do homework!!!!! I also finished Lum's website. It looks freakin' sweet, if I do say so myself :-) Well, if you're in link, I guess I'll see you tomorrow, or maybe at registration. Or if you're going to Lang's to do physics. Surprisingly, it's hard! That fool! Oh well, that's what friends are for. Hehe. Ciao!