Friday, January 31, 2003

[-The Friday Five-]

1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Heman! Because I thought he was "hot." (What did I know?) And...Superman! (I still like him!)

2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
A laptop computer, or a real football.

3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
It depends on your definition of 'home,' but I would have to say Monteray, CA. Although I've been to New Hampshire.

4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
The Banjo! (Just wait...I'll be the best banjo player you've ever seen...hehe)

5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Tonight: Irvine - Chinese New Year baby! (actually it's tomorrow, but we always do everything on Friday). Saturday: Pool games for our tournament. Then Will and Roy are coming over for science fair. Sunday: Tournament games, and then I'm not sure. Probably homework.
fridayfive.org