Thursday, January 30, 2003

[-Hello Stranger-]

Ok, so I guess it hasn't been that long since I last posted, but hey, I think it is. Unlike Neha, who posts every three months. Haha. Anyways, I don't know what to write about, except conditioning was hard, and I'm sore, and um, I'm super tired. I have to do my dumb lab which is not going to work. I'm going to see Nam's tomorrow. Our frickin' experiment kept getting screwed up! Ay! Ok, so yea. Yesterday sucked! I had 2 hours of practice (1 of ball handling, which is only allowed in 6th, and then 1 of condition, which was tiring) then 3 more hours at my travel practice. Ay caramba. That made me sorta mad. I was pissed off and then I had to do my homework. Oye, I didn't even do my homework, I just went to sleep. What I want to do right now, but I can't. I'm gonna look over F451 so I can be ready for our timed write. (BOO!) Yea...and I should really read our history book. Damn! I missed 13 on our test! Isn't that great...So yea...then I've got to finish my math. I'm on # 37, but I don't know what to do. Ugh, she's making us do a lot! I think I'm going to fall asleep again....

I've been wearing some of my "old" jewelry in these past few days. I don't know...I just felt like it...So we'll see about that. Hmm, that's about it. Oh, why is there so much scandal with Joe Millionaire? What the heck? Ok that's enough of that story. Ciao...