Sunday, May 18, 2003

[-My Weekend in Review-]

Well, let's see Friday- Went down to Irvine. Everyone was there, but then my Uncle Carlos left before we started eating, which is retarded. I had fun though. Oh yea, my mom, sister, and I went shopping. I actually bought nice clothing. Hehe, I even bought a dress. (WHAT!? you say? yes, it is true, I actually bought a dress. What has the world come to? hehe). So I'll look gooooooood this week. Then when we came home I layed down on the couch and konked out. Um, yea...
Saturday- Got up pretty early after I just fell asleep on the couch so we could go get my perscription for my contacts. Yea, ran some errands with my mom, came home. Hung out waiting for my aunt and cousins to come. Played SC with Will, and some Literati. Had ribs for dinner, with bok choi, baked potatoes, and barbequed onions. MMmmmMmmm Good. I got my nails done (pink!). They left pretty early, 9/9:30. Practice my guitar a little bit. Went to bed about 12:30 am.
Sunday- Had practice in the morning. (boo). I didn't feel like practicing today, I was like "blah." Eh, oh well. I still did pretty well. Came home, had fish sticks for lunch. Cleaned up my messy, messy room. Did homework, ate dinner, did more homework. Watched the Simpsons, came out here to do Spanish hw. That's about it.

My mom left for Texas this morning. I don't know why she has to go. You know, they could just hire a temp. ARGH. I miss her. It's just me and my dad. Oh joy. Not that he's bad or anything, he just gets weird sometimes. Heh. See ya later.