Monday, August 04, 2003

[- Olive Garden and Best Buy, what a couple -]

Well, let's sum up this whole weekend and then I'll talk about the Olive Garden and Best Buy. Well, my parents are in Vegas this weekend, so they weren't here when I got pissed off. Yeah, well, I think that's the angriest I've ever been. I swear, it's my game, I know how to play it. Okay, sorry about that.

So I couldn't sleep last night. It sucked. So I think I fell asleep around 7 or 8 this morning. Then I woke up about 2:30 pm and Lauren called me to see where I wanted to go to dinner. Later I decided I wanted Italian and thought about the Olive Garden, so that's where we went. It was fun. Our waiter was an idiot. Haha, my sister said "We're going to get this apetizer and I'll have this ravioli." So the waiter thought that we were sharing the ravioli, but we aren't. So he takes our menus then my sister says "Well she's hungry too" and then he walks away without taking my order. So he comes back to give this guy something so we tell him he's a dumbass. Okay, no not really, but we get it straightened out. The guy is kinda creepin us out cuz he's a weirdo. So after that we go to Best Buy. We were going to buy a DVD but there was nothing there we wanted. So we bought ourselves some CDs. I got Eric Clapton Unplugged, and she got Dashboard Confessionals Ungplugged and Jack Johnson On and On. Fun stuff. I'm listening to EC right now. He's great. :-)

I guess we're going to Disneyland Wednesday. You can come if you want, but get yourself a ride cuz we have no more room. It was funny, when I went to their website to find what time they open it said "Loading the magic of Disneyland.com" Haha, I thought it was funny. So that's going to be fun. Too bad my parents aren't staying in Vegas longer. I don't know, they're not here watching everything you do, you know. Yea, but yea. haha.