Monday, August 30, 2004

Crazy Days

Well, Thursday night I went out with Melissa and Pam. They're crazy! Ha. It was fun. Except for the part where I was sitting on the floor while Pam was editing Melissa's myspace. Whatever. So then on Friday, Link sucked arse. The P4 was good, but I was tired. Then I come home to find that my neighbor's wife passed away. So sad. Ah...

Then on Saturday it was our first practice. Man, I was really sore the next day. Then we went to dinner in Irvine. My sister and I spent the night at my aunt's house. We got our nails done in the morning. Then we went to lunch at the Block. I got a jacket and a shirt. It's funny. Anyway, yea. This weekend has been weird.

Oh yea, Gabriel doesn't hate me anymore. Oh, and you know "Karma" or whatever, I think that whatever I do wrong, karma comes back to me the next day. Gah, it sucks. Well. Yea, I'll try not to break the rules anymore. Blah.