Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm tired of getting in trouble

Dammit. So my coach makes all the freshmen go to study hall, as well as anyone else who does not have a 3.0 GPA. So last night my friends Lauren, Heather, and I did not study. Well, I was trying, but Lauren has ADD and she was acting way weirder than normal. So anyone, the bitches on the team told on us. I don't understand why people have to tell on you. Seriously. And then people aren't supposed to drink 48 hours before a practice or game, but they did. Ugh. Pisses me off. So we get told on because we weren't studying and they go out and drink? Fuck that. Who tells!? Seriously. Oh, so our punishment is to run a mile after every practice, and then we have an extra study hall next week.

So anyway, it's like every 2-3 weeks I have to get in trouble. I can't deal when people yell at me. I know nobody likes to get yelled at, but I don't know how to deal with it. Yea, whatever.

This weekend is going to suck. Saturday I have to get up at 5:30 AM to go work with dogs? Yea, I know. It's so that the softball team gets money. Damn. When the hell do I get to sleep in!? Shit.

Ugh, tonight Ahren and I are going to see Saul Williams. He's some cool poet I guess. Hopefully that will be good. He's so sweet. Anyway, I better get ready for practice so I'm not late, or else I'll get yelled at again. YAY.